- Hot lunch program administered by the City
- Two nutrition sites in Delano
- Three home-delivery routes
- The Jefferson Senior Center is located at 436 Jefferson St.
- The Ellington Center located at 925 Ellington St.
- Meals are provided to the satellite nutrition program in McFarland.
- Meals are delivered to the homebound elderly.
- Any person, 60 years old and their spouse of any age, is eligible for the meals.
A voluntary donation of $1.50 is requested. These donations plus Federal, State, County of Kern, Delano Regional Medical Center and City of Delano grants pay for the program costs.