Search Go To Search

Print FriendlyEmail Page
City Sales Tax
Sales Tax

Effective January 1, 2013 the current City of Delano's tax rate will be 8.50% 

(California tax is 7.50% our add on Measure I is 1.0% giving the total of 8.50%)

Measure I : In November 2007, Measure I was passed by the residents of Delano, CA which enacted a sales tax rate increase of 1%. The proceeds of which shall be used for essential general services including but not limited to senior, police and fire services, streets, parks and recreation, and other General Fund services.

This increase effects all areas within the City of Delano City Limits.

Please refer to a map of the City for a detailed view or a list of the Street Ranges within the City.


Highway 99, Delano, California
Left edge of footer
City of Delano, 1015 11th Ave, Delano, CA 93215
Right edge of footer