· Be alert for your destination.
· If you are not familiar with the area, ask your bus operator to let you know when you are approaching your stop.
· When you are about one block from your destination, sound the chime by pulling the overhead cord.
· The driver will proceed to the next stop.
· For your safety, please remain seated until the bus has come to a complete stop.
· Exit doors cannot open while the bus is in motion.
· Use the rear door to exit when possible, although it is acceptable to depart the bus using the front door as well.
· Hold onto the bar until you are clear of the steps.